GeoCamp Iceland offers accommodation in the heart of Reykjanes UNESCO Global Geopark located at Ásbrú in Reykjanesbær. The house can accommodate groups up to 43 people in fifteen 1-4 bed rooms. GeoCamp organises study tours in Iceland for teacher and student groups with emphasis on natural sciences, geography, geology and renewable energy.
- Total of 15 bedrooms
- Seven separate apartments
- Housing for up to 43 people
- Possibility for sleeping bag accommodation
- Fully functional kitchens and access to a common room for up to 50 people
- Access to teaching facilities nearby, e.g. research facilities and classrooms